Regimen for consistently clear skin.
Dermalogica - Skin Kit, Travel Size, Sample Pack
- Suitable for : Breakout-Prone Skin.
- This kit for adult acne helps treat, clear and prevent the triggers that lead to breakouts.
- Use morning and night to help maintain consistently clear, healthy skin.
- Contains Clearing Skin Wash (foaming, breakout-clearing cleanser), Sebum Clearing Masque (purifying, refining gel), Clearing Mattifier (breakout-fighting shine control), Overnight Clearing Gel (clearing, purifying treatment), Concealing Spot Treatment (tinted topical breakout treatment).
- Helps control acne by addressing the triggers that lead to acne development.
- Helps treat, clear and prevent adult acne while addressing the needs of adult skin.
- Each product is designed to be layered upon the skin to provide around-the-clock control of breakouts.
How to Use
- Lather Clearing Skin Wash in wet hands and apply to dampened face and throat, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- One to two times a week: Apply Sebum Clearing Masque to face and throat, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly after 7-10 minutes with warm water.
- Apply Clearing Mattifier sparingly to areas prone to excess oil and/or breakouts.
- During the day, dot Concealing Spot Treatment onto finger and apply to breakout. Let stand for 5 seconds, then pat until blended in. Use until breakout has cleared.
- At night after cleansing, apply a thin layer of Overnight Clearing Gel all over cleansed face or affected areas and allow to absorb.
- Use your MediBac Clearing Treatment Kit morning and night, or as prescribed by your professional skin therapist.
Dermalogica MediBac Clearing®