|Terms and Conditions|
Welcome to Your Online Shopping Garden- eGarden.com.my. eGarden provides this online shopping service to you subjected to the following terms and conditions. Therefore all users should read and accept all of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement before you access and use of this website. If you do not accept our User Agreement, please discontinue your access to eGarden.com.my and stop using our services immediately.
eGarden reserves the right to modify or change the material, terms and conditions, information and content provided in this website at any time with or without notice at eGarden absolute discretion. All changes will be effective immediately upon their implementation and user must agree that by continued access or use of eGarden website subsequent to any such change will be deemed as your acceptance to those changes.
1.1 eGarden’s Responsibilities:
- We acts as an online advertising channels of marketing and managed search.
- We help merchants to promote and sell their products or/and services online, accept payments and fulfils orders.
- Merchants recruited by eGarden may make their products or/and services available.
- All users’ actual purchase and subscription of the products or/and services will be subject to the Merchant’s standard terms and conditions of sale.
- We will make sure that any specific terms and conditions of sale will be stipulated on this website.
All agreements pertaining to the sale and purchase of any products or/and services through eGarden shall be between user and the respective Merchant.
1.2 eGarden Policies are intended to:
- Support and obey government laws and regulations
- Only accept selected and trusted Merchants’ applications
- Minimise risks to both merchants and users
eGarden is available only to registered users who are above the age of 18, unless guided by their parent or legal guardian.
2.1 Membership System:
- Please follow our simple registration process to become our member to enjoy all the benefits provided from us.
- We provide normal membership and premium membership services. Please refer to our Premium Membership for more details.
- Please provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when registered.
- Your e-mail address will be used as your login ID and you need to create your own password to login, along with activation your registration through e-mail.
2.2 Members’ Responsibilities:
- Ensure that your personal information is updated from time to time.
- Responsible for all activities that occur under your user account
- Immediately notify eGarden if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or your login name or/and password has been compromised.
- May not transfer, assign or sell your account to any third party.
- eGarden will not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind suffered by member as a result of any unauthorised use of your login name and password.
2.3 Suspension or Termination of Membership
eGarden reserves the right to refuse service, suspend or terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
- If member had provided us with false, misleading or incomplete registration information
- If member had breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
Any decision we makes in relation to termination of member’s account shall be final and bidding.
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |