|Terms and Conditions|
7. Return and Refund Policy
7.1 Return and Cancellation of Orders
eGarden does not allow refund, cancellation and/or exchanges of orders due to changes of mind of buyers.
- Goods once accepted are considered sold.
eGarden will only accept buyers to return the products that are damaged or defective or do not correspond with the order made.
- The requests for return of products can only be made within 10 days from the date of receipt of the products.
- All the approved returned products must be securely packaged and wrapped. The delivery cost for the return of the products shall be borne by you.
- All products returned shall be exchanged with a product of the same description in the Purchase Order.
- A refund in relation to a returned Product will only be made if the Merchant has no more stock of the returned product.
7.2 Out of Stock on Products Purchases
eGarden provides product information on the Website “as is” and “as available” basis.
- If the products purchases are out of stock, buyers can choose to wait for the product availability if the products will fill with new stock, or
Choose to request for a cancellation of the product order and get a full refund, or
- Choose to replace/substitute products of equal or higher value.
All content included on this Website, include but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, button icons, data compilations, and software are the property of eGarden.com.my and is protected by copyright laws.
- All content suppliers and are protected by copyright, trademarks and other laws.
Any of the content listed at eGarden.com.my and associate sites is strictly prohibited from reproduction, replication, distribution, modification, republication, display or performance.
- Unless the prior written consent of eGarden and the relevant proprietors have been obtained, no such trademarks, service marks or logos may be used as a link or to mark any link to the Website or associate sites.
- No one should resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents. Any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant should be prohibited.
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |