|Terms and Conditions|
3. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The materials, features, services and information in eGarden.com.my Website are provided on a basis and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this Website.
- eGarden shall use its reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and validity of the materials, features, services and information which contained on the Website.
eGarden does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or guarantees including but not limited to any warranties of completeness, accuracy usefulness, fitness for a particular purpose, title and reliability in respect of the Website, your personal information, function on any product and/or service made available by the Merchants, or material and information transmitted over our system.
- Please take noted that all the material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done solely at your discretion and risk. You should be responsible for any data loss or damage to your computer system that may result from downloading
- eGarden shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any damage, loss, liability, personal injury or expense of any nature which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any directly, indirectly or consequentially, to your access or/and use of the Website.
- eGarden and any third party or data or content provider shall not be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any damage, loss, liability, personal injury or expense of any nature due to any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any materials, features, services and information in the Website.
- This website and its contents are presented on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. eGarden makes no and expressly disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
- No oral advice or written information provided by eGarden or its employees shall be used as a warranty nor shall the user rely on any such information or advice.
4. Conduct and Application Laws
All users should always obey the rules, regulations, laws and legislation governing the same and any guideline and policies in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
You should not disrupt the access and use of this Website.
- You should not disrupt the provision of this Website.
- You should not adversely affect the rights of eGarden and/or any third party.
- You should not give rise to civil liability or constitutes a criminal offence.
- You should not misuse in any way, the contents, products and services provided by this Website.
- You should not assist or enable others to perform or carry out the acts as above mentioned.
- You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Malaysia in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the Website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |